Wyvernhold Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvernhold Journal

Welcome to the day-by-day record of the dragons!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STB Rp 3: The assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarheart The Broken

Scarheart The Broken

STB Rp 3: The assassin Empty
PostSubject: STB Rp 3: The assassin   STB Rp 3: The assassin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 am

scarheart and bloodmoon walked down the path, speaking very little as they hunted for the scent of the assassin. they constantly sniffed at the air, hoping to track down the ruthless killer. they had searched all morning and most of the afternoon and the sun was begining to go down.

blooodmoon said, "lets get back to our dens, its too late to be looking now." scarheart looked disappointed but nodded. bloodmoon said his farewell and flew back to his den.

scarheart remained where he was, not willing to give up the search. he walked onward, sniffing for the elusive scent of the assassin. he sighed and gazed up at the mountain he had come to call home.

he closed his eyes and sniffed the air. he took in an unfamiliar scent, the smell of various plants and poisons; it was the assassin. the scent came from directly in front of him and was growing stronger every second.

he opened his eyes and beheld the assassin; a slender female dragon with orange scales. scarheart looked into her eyes and could already see that she would be easy to turn; she was insecure about her place in darkheart's ranks, like moonhaven, the first assassin that was turned.

he knew not to underestimate their power, for they were skilled fighters. "why are you here?" he asked.

"you know why i have come here, i've come for you."

"all before you have tried and failed, so why not just give up now?"

"where's the fun in that?" scarheart smiled and readied himself for the coming fight. he lunged at her and collided into her shoulder as she tried to dodge him. she fell to one sided and scarheart rolled onto his feet. she stood up, dazed and faced the snakelike dragon in front of her. she gritted her teeth and hissed at him. she lunged at him and found herself pinned to the ground by her throat. He's fast, faster than i am. i'm not sure if i can beat him, she thought. she was gasping for air as his grip on her tightened. her vision flickered for a moment and then she clawed his shoulder, which bled profusely despite how small the wound was, for she had dipped her claws in poison before the confrontation.

scarheart glanced at the wound for a moment and tightened his grip on her throat. she struggled helplessly beneath him. he laughed and waited for her to stop struggling. she fell limp beneath him and he released his grip.
he examined his arm, and then the pool of blood that had formed on the ground. he sighed as he realized that it wouldnt be that bad, she had only used an anti-coagulant to stop the blood from clotting. he spread his wings for flight and picked up the young assassin. he flew towards his den in the mountain where he had a room set up especially for new assassins. he glanced at her and smiled, she would break easily. he hoped that he could befriend her like he did ravenwing and moonhaven.
he sighed and looked disappointed, he had hoped for more of a fight from this one.
Back to top Go down
http://wyvernholdjournal.weebly.com

STB Rp 3: The assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal RP-
Jump to: