Wyvernhold Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvernhold Journal

Welcome to the day-by-day record of the dragons!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STB Rp post 2: rude awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

STB Rp post 2: rude awakening Empty
PostSubject: STB Rp post 2: rude awakening   STB Rp post 2: rude awakening Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 pm

"Bloodmoon. BLOODMOON! Wake up, theres another assassin in the city," said Scarheart.

Bloodmoon groaned and said, "Can't it wait till later? Sometime around noon? This evening even?"

Scarheart sighed and shook his head, "No, the assassins don't rest and neither do we! And besides, when was the last time we had an adventure?"

Through squinted eyes, bloodmoon looked at the slender red dragon in front of him. "Last week. Remember, your wing was damaged during your hunt and i had to help you? The sun went down and you were left alone until the next morning."

"How does that even begin to..."

"It counts as an adventure to me! Now leave me to my sleep."

Scarheart was silent for a moment, thinking of a way to coax his old master out of bed. "What happened to the fun-loving Bloodmoon that i used to know? Eh?"

"He's asleep!"

Scarheart was silent again and then he grinned. He lifted his claw and thought about what he was about to do; he raised it above him and quickly clawed Bloodmoon's face.

Bloodmoon was immediately awake and threw himself up in a rage. "Why, you..." but Scarheart was already gone, taken to the air as soon as his claws breached Bloodmoon's flesh. Bloodmoon took off with lighning speed, seeing a long,wavy, red dragon flying through the sky. He darted towards it and tackled the dragon out of the sky. they collided with the ground with such force, a cloud of dust appeared around them. A few onlookers were surprised by the sudden action, but once they saw Bloodmoon rise out of the dissipating cloud, they smiled and went about their business.

Scarheart was laying on his back, coughing. "All right, all right, you got me. Now help me up so we can find that assassin."

Bloodmoon's mouth was agape and he sighed, "very well, then. let's find your assassin." he held out a claw and scarheart took it, lifting himself out of the crater that he had been laying in. The two dragons began walking on an eastern path. Bloodmoon grumbled while Scarheart laughed at his old master. "you're becoming soft, my old master. that was really quite disappointing," he said grinning.

Bloodmoon cast him a vengeful look and said, "Don't push it, young one. i WILL get you." Scarheart laughed giddily and he accepted the challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernholdjournal614.rpg-board.net

STB Rp post 2: rude awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal RP-
Jump to: