Wyvernhold Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvernhold Journal

Welcome to the day-by-day record of the dragons!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STB Rp post 1: the newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarheart The Broken

Scarheart The Broken

STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: STB Rp post 1: the newcomer   STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

scarheart left the warm comfort of his den and gazed out at the golden horizon as the sun cast its light upon the world. he thought about his apprentice, the young and lively snowfeather. an orphan, she stayed in one of the many rooms in scarheart's den. he smiled as he realized that his home had become a home for others in a way; some dragons depended on him for shelter and they knew that he would accept them into his abode, such as the former assassins moonhaven and ravenwing. they were still new to the city and had yet to find a home for themselves, and scarheart was happy to help. he had lost count of how many people had stayed in his home and he wasn't about to start counting now, as long as he was helping, it mattered not to him.
he walked onto the cliff outside the entrance and lay there, basking in the rays of the rising sun. he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he laid his head on his claws, drifting into a trancelike state. he was shaken from his lapse by his mate, brightfire. she kissed him and said, "i didn't here you get up. how long have you been awake?"
"not that long, my dear, i wished to see the sunrise before i go about training snowfeather," he replied.
she chuckled, "i understand, she's a bit of a handfull, isn't she?"
scarheart grinned and nodded. she was a handful, snowfeather was entertaining but lacked interest in her studies because of another apprentice, a dark, quiet, orphan named razoreye, whom she had fallen for. "young love," said scarheart.
he sniffed the air and immediately became still; something was not right in the city. "what's wrong, my dear?" asked brightfire. scarheart narrowed his eyes and replied, "i don't know. but something isn't right." he sniffed again and his eyes shot open, an assassin, he thought. "what is it? what's wrong?"
scarheart spoke in a barely audible whisper, "another assassin is in the city."
"another one?!"
"yes, but who is the target..."
"it's been a while since darkheart sent anyone after you, do you think she's trying to kill you again?"
"i'm not sure, but bloodmoon and i will take care of it nonetheless."
he kissed her again and said, "i'll be back this evening, could you let snowfeather know that she has a day off? i have to fetch bloodmoon and deal with this assassin."
"i shall, my dear."
"thank you," he said. he kissed her and spread his wings for flight. "i love you, goodbye."
Back to top Go down
http://wyvernholdjournal.weebly.com
Scaleweaver the Agile

Scaleweaver the Agile

PostSubject: ..?   STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 am

I must be lost or just need my memory jogged...I don't remember Snow or Bright...haha jeez
Back to top Go down
Scarheart The Broken

Scarheart The Broken

PostSubject: moonhaven(f) and ravenwing(f)   STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am

moonhaven and ravenwing are new characters that have come up only a little while ago so it makes sense that u wouldnt know much of them
they were both assassins attempting to kill scarheart, ravenwing almost succeeding. bloodmoon turned them from darkhearts ranks and they now live in the city
brightfire is scarhearts mate (you may know her as fireheart)
snowfeather is another new character, she is scarheart's apprentice

Last edited by Scarheart The Broken on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wyvernholdjournal.weebly.com
Scaleweaver the Agile

Scaleweaver the Agile

PostSubject: Re: STB Rp post 1: the newcomer   STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 am

mm...yeh i know none of them! but it shall be okies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB Rp post 1: the newcomer   STB Rp post 1: the newcomer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STB Rp post 1: the newcomer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal :: Wyvernhold Journal RP-
Jump to: